Top Grain Leather make this a classic vest with a sharp western styling.
- Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
- Ultra-light, weighing in just under two pounds.
- Customizable fit, with three detachable segments and a variety of adjustable fasteners.
- Maximum body coverage across chest and under arms.
- Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
- Uses the same quality materials found in our 1200 series Bull Riding Vest, which tested above and beyond the BETA specifications for Body Protectors
Vest Carry a 30 day “it doesn’t matter what happened to it” warranty, but we must be contacted within 30 days of delivery.
Occasionally, a new vest owner will be involved in a bad wreck before he knows how good our vest is and we want you to have a chance to find out we are the best. So even if a bull destroys the vest, we’ll replace or repair it with in the first 30 days.
After that we stand behind our material and workmanship for 2 full years from date of purchase.
This 2 year warranty excludes damage from use, but we do make repairs to non-warranty damage at a very reasonable rate